What is personal data?
Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, such as contact details, curricula vitae ('CV'), cover letters, and online identifiers. Sensitive personal data include, for example, data on racial or ethnic origin, criminal record, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and information concerning the state of health or sexual behavior.
Which data does Sempre Technology BV process and for what purpose?
Sempre Technology BV processes personal data for various purposes. For example, Sempre Technology BV processes personal data when searching for candidates and within the context of concluding (employment) agreements. Sometimes Sempre Technology BV legally obliged to process certain personal data and at other times, Sempre processes personal data based on either its own legitimate interest or the legitimate interest of another party, such as a client. In principle, Sempre Technology BV does not process sensitive personal data, unless this is necessary, e.g. in case it has to process data from medical examinations for specific functions, and if there is a legal basis for Sempre Technology BV to do so.
This privacy statement concludes with an overview of the processing purposes and the types of personal data to be processed for those purposes.
When does Sempre Technology BV share personal data?
- Sharing within Sempre Technology BV: Sempre Technology BV only shares personal data within the Sempre Technology BV group with employees authorized to access this data. All employees are subject to confidentiality.
- Sharing with clients: Sempre Technology BV shares the personal data of candidates and employees with clients. When proposing candidates and employees to (potential) clients, Sempre Technology BV uses a Sempre Technology BV CV compiled by Sempre Technology BV's employees based on job application data of data subjects.
- Sharing with processors: Sempre Technology BV uses processors that process personal data for Sempre Technology BV. Sempre Technology BV concludes processing agreements with all processors of personal data. Sempre Technology BV assesses the security measures and compliance with the privacy regulations in advance and monitors this as well as compliance with concluded processing arrangements on a regular basis.
- Sharing with other responsible parties: Sempre Technology BV works with external parties that offer services, whereby personal data can be exchanged. These are, for example, parties carrying out screening, providing training or booking flights and/or hotels. Sempre Technology BV makes arrangements with these parties with regard to the careful handling of personal data.
Sempre Technology BV only discloses personal data at the request of the police and the authorities if there is a legal obligation to do so.
How long does SEMPRE TECHNOLOGY BV retain personal data?
Sempre Technology BV does not retain personal data for longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of its purposes. In some cases, Sempre Technology BV is obliged to retain personal data for a longer period of time, for example because of tax obligations. After expiration of the retention period, or following successful deletion requests from data subjects, Sempre Technology BV deletes the personal data from its systems.
For the two situations below Sempre Technology BV applies the following retention periods:
Recruitment via external sources: up to 28 days after candidates have been found by Sempre Technology BV, Sempre Technology BV will contact the candidates to express its interest in them;
Personal data of candidates who do not currently work for and have not worked in the past for Sempre Technology BV, but who have expressed their interest in Sempre Technology BV: 2 years after the entry date of the personal data in Sempre Technology BV's record-keeping system.
What rights do data subjects have?
Sempre Technology BV respects the rights of data subjects with regard to their personal data. Some rights can be exercised at all times; other rights can be exercised under certain conditions only.
For example, Sempre Technology BV cannot grant the request of a data subject to delete its personal data if there is a legal obligation to retain that personal data for a certain period of time.
Data subjects can exercise the following rights:
- Withdrawal of consent given for processing personal data;
- Access to personal data;
- Correction of inaccurate personal data;
- Deletion of personal data if Sempre Technology BV no longer needs it;
- Objection to the processing of personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest of Sempre Technology BV or another controller, if data subjects have major interests for making such an objection;
- Restriction on the processing of personal data in cases determined by law;
- Data transfer of own personal data provided to Sempre Technology BV in cases determined by law;
- Lodging complaint with the national supervisory authority about the processing of personal data by Sempre Technology BV to the.
The afore mentioned rights can only be exercised in respect of the personal data of the data subject. Data subjects are not allowed to exercise these rights in respect of the personal data of others. Sempre Technology BV may request data subjects to provide additional identification in this regard.
Some of the aforementioned rights can be exercised by the data subjects via My Sempre Technology BV. Data subjects can also contact Sempre Technology BV rights can 's Data Protection Officer via email@example.com or via +31- 629361764 Further the DPO can be contacted with regard to complaints about the processing of personal data.
How does Sempre Technology BV protect personal data?
Sempre Technology BV takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the privacy of the data subjects and the confidentiality of their personal data.
Sempre Technology BV 's infrastructure is constantly monitored. Threats or attacks can be detected at an early stage and action can then be taken. Sempre Technology BV has policies and procedures in place for the timely reporting of data breaches. In addition, Sempre Technology BV's infrastructure is scanned for viruses, malicious software and break-in attempts. Sempre Technology BV arranges for regular checks on its infrastructure and security processes by independent auditors. Sempre Technology BV sends personal data via a secure internet connection (TLS), identified by "https" and the padlock symbol in the browser's address bar.
Sempre Technology BV has also safeguarded within its systems that not everyone within the organization has access to personal data. Access is restricted to Sempre Technology BV employees for whom the processing of personal data is necessary in the performance of their duties.
Data subjects can contribute to the protection of their personal data by, for example:
- Securing the My Sempre Technology BV account with a strong password;
- Being careful when disclosing personal data if the data subject responds to jobs and messages posted on social media by Sempre Technology BV. The information that is posted there may be public.
What are cookies and other similar technical data?
Apart from cookies, Sempre Technology BV uses other technical data on its Sempre Technology BV sites, such as Sempre Technology BV statistics to register the use of its Sempre Technology BV sites and visitor's behavior. This helps Sempre Technology BV to optimize its services.
How to contact Sempre Technology BV?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact the Sempre Technology BV head office in using the following contact details:
Sempre Technology BV
5652 LD Eindhoven
+31 40 2180558
Sempre Technology BV's DPO can be reached on telephone number +31 (0)40 263 11 11
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org